-10 Day l 10 Nights or 11 Day l 11 Nights at Kandui Resort-The Best Surfing Location on Earth
-Unique, one-of-a-kind Shaman Ceremony-Daily Surf Transfers
-All Meals and Food-All Non-Alcoholic Drinks
-Free Internet (The Fastest in the Mentawais)
-Free Bintangs on the Kandui Resort Dock and Afternoon Surfing Boats
-Air Conditioning and Hot Water in your Uma
-Bonfire Party on Kandui Resort Beach with Free Bintangs
-Free Kandui Resort Shirt and Free Kandui Resort Water Bottle
-All transportation logistics in Padang
WHAT'S NOT INCLUDED
-Mentawai Government Mandated Surfing Tax $75 US
-Roundtrip Transfer from the Mainland $350 US
-Alcoholic Drinks $1 US Bintangs, $3.75 US Mixed Drinks
-Photo and Video Packages, $225 US Photo, $150 US Video, $350 US Photo/Video
-Massages $20 US per hour, $15 US per half hour
-Hotel Accommodations on mainland $25-$55 US
1. A $520 US Deposit is due at the time of the booking.
2. Deposits are non-refundable.
3. Final payment is due 90 days prior to the scheduled trip.
4. Payment may be by CC (Visa or MasterCard) or Bank Transfer.
5. All CC payments require a 2.7% processing charge.
6. All Bank Transfers require a $25 US Transfer fee.
7. Cancellation of any trip must be made at least 120 days prior to your departure date. There are no refunds or partial refunds given for early departures from a designated charter, poor surf or inclement weather. In addition, there are no refunds given for reason pertaining to unstable global, national or local political situation that does not directly pose a threat to the safe operations of our trips.
8. Any form of payment constitutes full acceptance of the Terms and conditions stated within this website.
1. Travel Insurance. Travel Insurance is mandatory for Kandui Resort Guests. Travel Insurance policies must be presented to Kandui Resort Management prior to departure to the island. Please contact our travel partners for the best options for a Kandui Resort trip. Our travel partners contact details are listed in our travel section.
2. Documents. All passports must be valid for at least 6 months from the date of departure. If applicable, a valid visa is required for Travel. Please consult Kandui Resort Management or your country’s embassy for details.
3. Airfare. All airfare itineraries must be pre-approved by Kandui Resort Management. Please contact our travel partners for the best options for a Kandui Resort Trip. Our travel partners contact details are listed in our travel section.
4. Airfare Baggage. Kandui Resort is not responsible for airline board fees, baggage policies or any damage to your baggage. Kandui Resort does not accept any responsibility for late arrival or non-arrival of surfboards/surfboard bags or any other luggage.
5. Health. Kandui Resort is not responsible for health problems arising from environmental factors during your stay.
6. Responsibility. Kandui Resort will use all due care for the provision of it’s services and activities provided to guests. Guests participate in activities and use services at Kandui Resort at their own risk. No liability or responsibility is accepted by Kandui Resort for any injury, illness, damage, loss, accident, expense or any other claim arising from involvement in any activities or provision of any services howsoever suffered, even in circumstances where staff of Kandui Resort may have negligently breached any duty of care that it or they may owe or have owed in connection with such activities, conduct, supervision or the provision of services. Kandui Resort will no longer be liable for direct or indirect losses, arising from any such injury, illness, damage, loss accident or expense including consequential loss or economic loss however caused.